Wednesday-Saturday, & Monday: 10 am-5 pm
Sunday: 11 am-5 pm
Last admission at 4:00 pm
August 27 for Member Appreciation Day (open only to MNA members)
Dec. 24 and 25 for Christmas
Jan. 1 for New Year’s Day
Due to the spread of Covid-19, we strongly recommend everyone wear masks in the museum. Un-vaccinated visitors must wear a mask. We appreciated everyone’s responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy. We will continue our increased safety and cleaning measures throughout the building.
Adult admission – $15
Youth (10-17 years) – $10
Children 9 and under – Free
- Online tickets are available in two-week increments.
- Tickets purchased must be redeemed no later than 3pm on the day of visit.
- Online ticket purchases are final, with no discounts or refunds.
- To reschedule ticket time, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 928-774-5213.
- Tickets are also available onsite until one hour before closing.
Bring the kids!
Visiting MNA is an easy and enriching family outing. To make it even better, read our Family Guide with tips on bringing young kids to the museum.
MNA’s 200 acre museum campus includes the Museum exhibit building, office space, research lab space, and collection storage for more than five million Native American artifacts, natural science specimens, and fine art pieces.
3101 N. Fort Valley Road
Flagstaff, AZ, 86001
Located two miles from downtown Flagstaff along scenic Highway 180 to Grand Canyon National Park. Public transportation available.
By Bus Located at stops 13 and 20 along Route 5 of the Mountain Line Bus Transit system
By Foot & Bike Walk or ride along the Flagstaff Urban Trail System.